Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wrap things up

Only a few more days and my time in Miami will be up. Time to go back home and get ready for my next adventure. I hope New Mexico is ready for my friend and I, because I know that we are ready for New Mexico! After my 2 months in Miami, I have grown to like this city....kinda. I will be sure to come back when after I turn 21, because then I will be able to go and do all the clubbing that my heart and wallet desire. Until then, I will enjoy other places, like Tallahassee, where I can go to great bars and clubs and not have to sneek in or pay a fortune to bribe the bounce to let me in. *No, this dosnt only happen in the movies* I am happy that today was a beautiful day for the beach. Its always nice to watch people on South Beach. You really never know what you may see there! I know that I am one of those people that most stare at, and give double-takes. I accept it. I mean with so many tattoos, and almost never normal hair, I am used to the looks people give me. Some make me straight up laugh. *If you didn'd already know, people watching is one of my favorite passtimes*

1 comment: