Monday, July 12, 2010

Seriously...I have major problems with my memory...

Soooo these past few months that I have neglected to write...I TOTALLY forgot that I had a blog....shows what really is important to me, huh? In my defense, though, I've been really busy in the past couple of months moving, and spending time with friends and family before I left for my Summer Travels. Now that I am on said Travels, I find myself with some extra time to spend, and guess what I found!! My blog!! Well now I know what I am going to be doing on my free time. I have a lot of it btw. So, I will start the next available moment I have catching this blog up with the past few months, and the get around to the present...until then, keep on living, and travel to your heart's...HEY look another train!!

No comments:

Post a Comment