Friday, May 7, 2010

And a bit of trickery on my part

Ever feel that a trip would be better spent if you went with someone you really care about? Be it friend, special someone, or family. I have plans to go visiting some family in New Mexico this summer, and I really didn't feel like going alone this year. I usually do, and end up wishing I had invited a friend to join me. Why? Because my grandparents live in a town with an approximate population of a whopping 68 people!! Needless to say, there aren't many people there my age, and I end up with only my grandparents for company. While I love them, and spending time with them is the reason I choose to spend my time in a ghost town (OK, I know its an exaggeration, though there is a ghost town in the area i visit while riding trails) every summer, it would be nice to have someone to talk to at 2am when I cant sleep, or someone to ride quads with for hours and hours. his year I fixed that problem. I tricked my best friend into going with me. Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment