Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring ails as summer closes in

I feel that as soon as Spring hits, I start thinking about what I am going to do for the summer. Every year, the same routine. I never get tired of it, though. I love spending endless hours browsing travel sites and reading reviews of different places. I may start with an idea of what I want to do, but after a few searches and open new tabs later, I'm searching a totally different places and reading reviews of people that may or may not be of the same mind as myself. What do I get out of it all? A big list of possible places to go, and still no idea as to what the hell I want to do for the summer! So, the moral of the story: don't read hotel reviews if the Hotel is rated 3 stars or less. Why? Simple. It's only a 3 star or less! Reviews come in handy and help eliminate choices when its rating 4 or 5 stars because that is when it matters if you get good service, or how the utilities and such are. If I would have figured this out a few years ago, it would have saved me a lot of time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment